Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Golden Fields

OK so I don't usually take photo's of my food, but thought I would give it a shot last night. GK and I had such a super fun night, started out with dinner at Golden Fields in St Kilda, we had heard so many good things we had been dying to try it out, and we were not dissapointed. Then we popped down the road to an Earth Wind and Fire Concert, so much fun and it was fun to be 2 of the youngest people in the crowd.


I know, should have taken the photo before chomping in. But in my defence this is a lobster roll and it looked so good I couldn't wait. So yummy, everything tastes good in a brioche bun if you ask me.


Duck pockets that you put together yourself. This crispy skin on this duck is so amazing. I'm not usually a big fan of duck, but this was amazing.

GK pulling our duck to pieces

Dessert - a little plate of peanut butter, chocolate, salty caramel goodness.


If you are ever in St Kilda do head on in to Golden Fields, you will not be dissapointed.

Sally
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment