Thursday, April 19, 2012

Heaven in Bernalda

As Tina Fey would say - I want to go to there!

Oh boy, how amazing is Palazzo Margherita. This amazing little hotel was built in 1892 and has recently been restored to its heavenly beauty. I think this is what everyone imagines holidaying in Italy should be like. Bernalda is a small village in Italy perched on top of hill at the bottom of the boot so it looks like a fabulous stop for a short stay while exploring Italy.

They even offer cooking classes where you can watch and learn how to make what's on offer for dinner that evening - how could you pass that up, although I don't know how I would tear myself away from having cocktails by that gorgeous pool, perhaps I could do the cooking class in the morning...












All images from Palazzo Margherita website

Have a great weekend.

Sally
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment