Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All white now

I may have mentioned this before, over the Christmas break we plan to paint the inside of our house, so domestic.

At the moment, I think we are agreed that all white is our color.

I so love this combination of white with wood, so clean and timeless.


Isn't this kitchen ah-mazzing. I love these Kevin Hicks pendants, they work so well in a white kitchen, actually I think they will work in any kitchen.




These stools are a little random, but I would totally love the clear one (or more than one), or even the grey one. We have also been looking for something like this in wood for our bathroom to sit next to a hurricane lamp.


We are avid hoarders of books in our houehold. I must create this library, and how about that couch... I think I would spend every weekend curled up on the the couch with books, chocolate and wine.


Finally, I'm loving the idea of the table setting below. So perfect for a night in for 2.
 Images via Pinterest Designers Guild Space Furniture House Beautiful

Ok we're nearly there - Friday tomorrow, woo hoo!

Sally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment