Sunday, November 20, 2011

Room lovin...

Over the Christmas break we have decided we are going to paint the inside or our house ourselves. Pretty funny considering we haven't a clue what we are doing - thankfully we have some family members who can offer loads of advice. I have been looking through loads of websites and magazines for inspiration and below are some of my favorites.

I love everything about the way Tricia Guild puts together a room. This room is so light and airy yet still has loads of color, love it.

Image from Designers Guild
I also love how light this living room is - how amazing are these windows.

Image from Elle Decor
Loving this kitchen. Maybe after I finish painting next project could be tiling the kitchen in subway tiles.

Image from Elle Decor

Ok so this is Meg Ryan's dining room and it is absolutly stunning. I love the tiny pendant lights hanging above the dining table.
 
Image from Elle Decor

I have come across this courtyard picture so many times and must admit it has always been my favorite. I would adore to have an outside space as beautiful as this.

Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest

Happy Monday!

Sally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment