Friday, November 4, 2011

Summer has arrived

First summer weekend is finally here. Finally it's 30 degrees and I don't have to wear layers of clothes.

As I cannot function without coffee - generally our first stop on the weekend involves coffee. Today it was at Padre at the South Melbourne Market. If you're ever in the area it is well worth the visit.

Finally I have a photo of the gorgeous Geoffrey smiling - I caught him off guard!

Coffee is starting to take affect - I am able to function again. 


Finally, Sarah Jessica Parker was in town this week. I loved all the outfits she wore but this has to be my favorite, mostly because she is wearing a hair hat. Yes, that isn't all her hair, it is actually a hat made out of hair!

Photo courtesy of The Age newspaper
Enjoy the rest of your day,
Sally xx

1 comment: