Thursday, November 10, 2011

Festive Friday

I don't know what's happening, it's still early November and everyone already seems to be getting into the Festive Spirit. Christmas parties are starting to appear in the diary, decorations going up, people already counting down the days - I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet! Time to get started...

I find the best way to get into the Christmas Spirit is to decorate. If only I had a fireplace and mantle - this is what Christmas would look like

Image courtesy of Real Living Magazine


Image courtesy of Notebook Magazine

I love this idea of a Christmas candy cane vase but maybe instead of roses, maybe some Waratah's. I love Australian native flowers.


Image: Pinterest
 
Image courtey of InsideOut Magazine
 Needless to say, I have also come across some stocking stuffers.


Top and Necklace from one of Australia's best designers: Morrison - if you have never checked them out please do here, Morrison also make sure you explore through their website and the story behind Morrison the dog, will bring a tear to your eye.


Toms shoes: found here Toms
They look fab, but more importantly, buy one pair and they give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.


Tory Burch iPad cover Tory Burch
 
Yes I am obsessed with everything Tory Burch, but who can blame me.

And why not finish the end of the week with a super quote from Pinterest 


Hope you have a super weekend.
Sally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment